Monday, June 11, 2018

Year 2, Week 33

HEYYY MY FRIENDS!!

LECCIÓN DE LA SEMANA: We can achieve anything we want to if we are DILIGENT AND FEARLESS.

My mission president shared with me the story of his daughter, who once wanted to go to a high-reputation school but had no money. With her grades in hand, she marched into the main offices of the school and asked for an audience with the president of the school. With a little verbal maneuvering, she was able to meet with him, and, staring straight into his eyes, told him the following: "look, I have no money, but I´ve heard that your school is the best school in the country, and I promise you that if you´ll give me a scholarship, I will have a 100% grade average and will be the best student you have ever had."

She was admitted to the school with a scholarship.

Be brave. Be fearless. Aim directly where you want to go and don´t ever waver.

---------------------------------

This week, we had the leadership council, in which elder Marquez and I set the missionaries loose with a relay race to show the importance of UNITY!! They loved it, and I discovered that the sister missionaries are way tougher than the elders.

We also had zone conference in Valladolid, which was fun as always. Lots of inspiration came to my mind about how to help my investigators resolve their doubts and come unto Christ by baptism.

WE HAD A BAPTISM!! (see photos).

My companion and I may or may not de-stress after long days by eating fresh-baked (fattening) bread.... ymmmmmm...

I´ve gotta keep things short, so that´ll be all, friends!!!

Love,
Elder Carson

----------------

María is the favorite of all the Relief Society!! They love her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment