Monday, October 8, 2018

Year 2, Week 50


LECCIÓN DE LA SEMANA: I don’t have a lot to say that the living prophets can’t tell you right now. I invite all of you who have not seen today’s sessions of General Conference to watch them here: https://www.lds.org. I testify that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the Lord’s only true church on the face of the Earth, and that Russell M. Nelson is a prophet of God.

To those who did participate in today’s spiritual banquet, I invite you to join me in recording your thoughts and impressions. Tomorrow, at the conclusion of the last session of General Conference, I will also draft a six-month plan of how to implement these vital teachings in my life until next April’s conference. Consider doing the same. Performance is improved when measured, and it is exponentially improved when measured AND reported.

I love you all, and hope we can take advantage of the privilege of hearing a prophets voice!!

--------------

Elder Vega and I went to Chetumal with President and Sister Reynoso this week. It was the first time I have made the six-hour journey with President. We enjoyed checking in with the new missionaries, interviewing, doing exchanges, attending a Zone Conference, and going to a parrillada to eat local tacos. In the car, we joked around with President and talked about the needs of the mission. It’s incredible to learn from such a spiritual man chosen by God to preside over this part of the world in its convert baptisms.

After two years of faithful service, a robbery, a miraculous recovery, and a fracturing, my watch stopped working. RIP watch tan-line.

..... I would love to continue, but... there’s no time!! Have a wonderful week!!

--------------------

I LOVE THESE GUYS!!! #twinningplaid

No comments:

Post a Comment