Sunday, April 29, 2018

Year 2, Week 22


I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling...... HEY, it’s week 22! *look of surprise*

This will be a short one. Just BTWs.

LECCIÓN DE LA SEMANA:

2 Nefi 30:2 For behold, I say unto you that as many of the Gentiles as will repent are the covenant people of the Lord; and as many of the Jews as will not repent shall be cast off; for the Lord covenanteth with none save it be with them that repent and believe in his Son, who is the Holy One of Israel.

The thought crossed my mind as I read this that I don’t have any special powers for being a full-time missionary. What my calling gives me is AUTHORITY. I receive POWER when I CHOOSE to live as a full-time missionary is called to live. Whatever your calling, your gift, or your career is, this principle applies in the same way: you are not made special by a title or by a name-tag, but by the choices you make that correspond with your vision. The ultimate vision is of the Celestial Kingdom, and therefore, the ultimate power comes to us as we live according to Celestial Law.

-------------------------------------------------------------

My week in pictures:




A constant reminder of my companions XD

A little twist on the tradicional motto to put the focus on INICIATIVE.




No comments:

Post a Comment